The tuition fees for Master’s and Doctorate Degree Students include:
- Educational development contribution (SPP) fee (should be paid every semester)
- A health fund (should be paid every semester)
- Library Development Fee (paid once only)
- Matriculation program fee for students who come from non-Islamic studies background
- Examination fees (comprehensive exam, theses/dissertations proposal exam, theses/dissertation work in progress (WIP), thesis examination, dissertation preliminary exam, doctorate promotional exam, and other examinations) should be paid prior to the exams’ commencement dates.
The above tuition fees should be paid according to its time and procedures. Any late payment will incur penalty. All payments should be made through banks or online transaction methods